Sunday 11 February 2007

untitled

I'm sitting at the computer trying to come up with the
wittiest most wonderful engaging prose ever put to
screen. It's not happening. I thought I might write
somthing saucey about voulptouous women in tight
clothing. this made me go out, get drunk and fall
about with some wonderful voluptous women in tight
clothing. I always like to wear tight clothing when i
fall about with voluptous women. All that behaviour
got me to thinking about going in to work with a
raging hangover and a dickie tummy as I was going into
work with a raging hangover and a dickie tummy. Now I
find the best way to endure a hard day's work in this
situation is to hide in a darkened corner and avoid
work at all costs. This can be achieved by hiding
under your desk and fiddling with the leads to your
computer. Once you have had a good fiddle, you should
fuck up the macine enough to require a boring man to
come round and have a good fiddle with your equipment.
this can last up to three hours. Afterwards (when
you're all fiddled out) you should make him a cup of
tea and he can have a fag. Then you start to think.
'Is there any way I can increase the number of
voluptous women entering the I.T. sector? Then you
take it further. If I started a company called
voluptous ladies who will offer you IT
solutions.......I would get nowhere because the name
is too long and wont fit on the van.. BUT if I call it
'I.T.Art' Now we are talking. I make such good sense
somtimes. This is not one of them.

Bobby Peru

No comments: